The Real African and associated Brands is a movement aimed at creating and sustaining a Pan African Cultural Universe using Digital Media Platforms and was Founded by Advocate Pusch Commey, a published Author and Barrister of the High Court of South Africa and Co-founded by Brian Sibanda, a Brand Consultant who specialises in Digital Public Relations and Social Media.
Our end goal is to create a powerful global Pan African socio-economic and political society.
Through our digital media hubs, we are reversing the deliberate annihilation of Africa’s history by driving conversations amongst Africans online.
On the back of a common identity, art, culture, goods and services can then be traded among Africans to create a powerful global Pan African socio-economic and political society.
- Pan Africanism ‒ we believe, as the great visionary, leader and philosopher King Kwame Nkrumah did, that Pan-Africanism is the only means for Africans to recover their humanity taken away by centuries of slavery and colonialism.
- Innovation – Africa needs to un-think the unthinkable. We believe that cultural liberation is necessary in order for us to start thinking deeply outside the box and create African centered innovation systems.
- Collaboration ‒ we recognize in order to find solutions to our problems is to work together. Divided we are weak; united, Africa could become one of the greatest forces for good in the world. Kwame Nkrumah said “Africa is one continent, one people, and one nation.
- Enlightenment ‒ creating a high level of intellectual consciousness upon which all Africans recognize themselves as one nation, whose dominion is the entire African continent.
- Empowerment ‒ we believe that African people are the only way that Africa to become a power nation, we need to empower ourselves first, “Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will”.
- Liberation ‒ true liberation of African people can only come from accepting our identity, strive to re-discover our culture and languages, commit ourselves to working together, stop mimicking other races and practically reject obscurantism starting at individual, community and national level as accurately articulated by Moses Wafula Mapesa.
To build on a shared African identity through which art, culture, goods and services can be traded among Africans to create a powerful global Pan African socio-economic and political society.
We are located in Johannesburg South Africa and you can reach us via email below:
Advertising queries: email@example.com
The Real African is an independent media outlet. To find out more about how you can support this initiative please visit The Real African Foundation.